Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

20.01.2020 03:56
He led the league in scoring despite Zitat · Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- After a few days of reflection, Luis Suarez acknowledged what millions saw on TV -- he did bite an opponent during a game at the World Cup. Cheap Nike Vapormax Outlet . In addition, he said hes sorry about it, and promised it will never happen again. Ending a unified protest in Uruguay by everyone from Suarez to teammates, fans and even the countrys president that the star striker had done nothing wrong, the Liverpool player on Monday offered an apology to Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini. "I deeply regret what occurred," Suarez said in a statement posted on Twitter. "I apologize to Giorgio Chiellini and the entire football family. ... I vow to the public that there will never again be another incident like (this)." The Uruguay striker was banned for four months from all football by FIFA for biting the shoulder of Chiellini during the teams 1-0 win over Italy in their group-stage game in Brazil. The incident was not spotted by the referee, and the Uruguayans victory sent them through to the second round while Italy was eliminated. It is the third time Suarez has been banned for biting an opponent, after similar incidents at both Ajax in the Dutch league and Liverpool in the English Premier League. Chiellini responded on Twitter shortly after Suarez posted his statement, accepting the apology. "Its all forgotten," the Italian wrote in English. "I hope FIFA will reduce your suspension." Suarez had originally denied wrongdoing in a written response to FIFA, and had been staunchly defended by teammates and Uruguayan officials. His apology could be taken into account by FIFA when it considers an appeal of the ban, which the Uruguayan federation has said it will file. "After several days of being home with my family, I have had the opportunity to regain my calm and reflect about the reality of what occurred during the Italy-Uruguay match," the statement said. "(The) truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me." Suarez was also suspended from Uruguays next nine international matches -- the first of which was a 2-0 loss to Colombia in the round of 16 on Saturday. Suarez had already returned home to Uruguay by then, and has received an outpouring of support from Uruguayan fans and even the countrys president, who blasted FIFA over the ban. President Jose Mujica referred to FIFA as "bunch of old sons of whores" as he welcomed Uruguays team back from the World Cup on Sunday. He also referred to FIFAs stiff ban as "fascist," though he said that Suarez could have been sanctioned with a lesser sentence. Suarez was named the player of the year in the Premier League this past season after scoring 31 goals to lead Liverpool to a second-place finish. He led the league in scoring despite missing the first five games of the season for serving the last part of a 10-game ban for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic during the previous campaign. Liverpool has yet to comment on the World Cup biting incident. All Black Vapormax Cheap . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. Vapormax Plus 2020 Cheap . -- Top-seed Shahar Peer and Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the inaugural WTA Citi Open. http://www.vapormaxcheapoutlet.com/clearance-vapormax-flyknit/vapormax-flyknit-pure-platinum.html . -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne -- and making him the starter.LONDON -- Carl Froch knocked out British rival George Groves in the eighth round to retain his WBA and IBF super-middleweight titles in a rematch in front of 80,000 fans at Wembley Stadium on Saturday. Froch floored Groves with a huge right hook with about 30 seconds remaining in the round, with the referee immediately stopping one of most hyped fights in the countrys boxing history. He improved to 33-2, with 24 knockouts. "This is the greatest moment of my boxing career," Froch said. "Its the biggest event Ive been involved in." Groves (19-2, 15 KOs) had started slower but grew into the fight, only to be knocked down with Frochs biggest punch of the bout. "I feel like I let myself down," said Groves, who had vowed to send Froch into retirement with a victory. "Fair play, he got me with the punch." The rematch was ordered by the IBF after Frochs win in a controversial first fight in Manchester in November, when the referee stepped in too soon with Groves wobbling on his feet. This time, there were no complaints from Groves, who required treatment in his corner before going to congratulate Froch -- showing the bad blood between the pair that had dominated the build-up was over. Vapormax Sandals Cheap. The rematch was not as exciting as the first fight, with both boxers more restrained and seemingly intent on lasting the full distance. Froch -- arguably Britains top boxer for the last five years -- dominated the centre of the ring but only first connected with a left hand in the third round that rocked back Groves. Frochs punches were generally ragged and he walked into some punches by Groves in the sixth and seventh rounds. The ending was conclusive, though, with Froch swinging initially with his left and following it up with a massive right that left Groves in a heap on the canvas. "It was neck and neck, there was nothing in it," said Froch, who wants to crown his career with a fight in Las Vegas. "One punch was all the difference." The fight captured the public imagination, and was considered the biggest grudge match in British boxing since the days of the Nigel Benn-Chris Eubank rivalry in the early 1990s. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz