Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

17.01.2020 03:59
the Alouettes offence is still adjusting Zitat · Antworten

MONTREAL -- Turnovers are supposed to be deadly in football, but the Winnipeg Blue Bombers committed five of them and it turned out just fine. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Grigie . A smothering defence that sacked Anthony Calvillo seven times came to the rescue as the Blue Bombers downed the Montreal Alouettes 19-11 on Thursday night. A pair of touchdowns by backup quarterback Justin Goltz, two Mike Renaud singles and a late field goal by Justin Palardy was all Winnipeg needed to earn a split of a back-to-back series to start the CFL season. Winnipeg lost 38-33 loss to Montreal at home last week. "The team that turns the ball over usually loses," said starting QB Buck Pierce, who threw an interception and saw his team fumble four times. "Our defence was able to get some back in the second half, but we have to take better care of the football. "Ill take that onus on me. The interception early, you cant do much about that, but the fumbles, we cant have those." The night ended with concern for Bombers defensive tackle Bryant Turner, who was injured in the final minute. He walked off the field on his own power, but was given oxygen by doctors while on a stretcher on the sidelines after the game. There was no immediate word on his condition. "Im scared for him right now," said defensive co-ordinator Casey Creehan. "I dont know what it is, but I know hes a tough kid and hell be fine. "He had some problems breathing, but hes going to be fine." Turner was a key figure in holding Montreals normally potent offence to only nine first downs and 136 yards in net offence for the game. Calvillo completed 16 for 135 yards. A handful of times, turnovers gave Montreal the ball in good field position, but they got only four points from them. Calvillo called that "disgusting," and rookie head coach Dan Hawkins agreed. "It was frustrating because our defence gave us turnovers," said Hawkins. "We had some short fields and we were unable to capitalize. "Last week we struggled and we were up by a few points and this week we struggled and we were down, so weve got to keep getting better. It starts with me." It appears the Alouettes offence is still adjusting to a new coaching staff as it failed to move the ball until a late drive produced their only touchdown from S.J. Green. Sean Whyte added a field goal and a single. The Bombers defence made it especially tough on Calvillo on a muggy night at Percival Molson Stadium. "Im going to buy them all dinner tonight," said Pierce. "Its a team effort. "When they needed to be picked up, we picked them up. When we struggled in the second half, we leaned on them. And they got key stops for us countless times. Im glad we gave them a bit of a cushion going into the last few minutes." A pass from Pierce that was tipped by Jerald Brown for a Scooter Brown interception on the Winnipeg 21 turned into a 16-yard Whyte field goal 6:38 into the game. Winnipeg responded with a 10-play, 105-yard drive capped by a four-yard TD run around the left side by Goltz 2:18 into the second quarter. Goltz had gone in on a short yardage situation and stayed in for the next play. Montreal native Cory Watson made three key catches on the drive. He had six catches for 114 yards to lead the receivers. The Bombers added a single to take an 8-3 lead at the intermission. On Winnipegs opening drive of the second half, Kyries Hebert stripped the ball from Pierce and John Bowman recovered on the Montreal 51 to end a promising drive. The crowd of 22,134 got to its feet in vain 11:28 into the second half as Hebert ran back a Pierce fumble for a TD, but he was ruled down by touch on the play after a video review and Montreal settled for a punt single. Winnipeg answered with its second single of the game early in the fourth quarter, and then things got at least a little interesting. Desia Dunn picked off Calvillo and Pierce hit Rory Kohlert with a 47-yard toss to set up Goltz one-yard TD off tackle at 8:57. A four-play, 68-yard drive capped by Greens 17-yard TD catch brought the Alouettes to within five points with 2:10 left to play. But Montreals next drive ended with Turners third sack, which caused Calvillo to fumble the ball to Zach Anderson at the Montreal 23. Palardy booted a 27-yard field goal. The Alouettes play another opponent in back-to-back weeks when they face the visiting Stampeders on July 12 and the visit Calgary the following week. The Bombers play the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in Guelph, Ont., on July 13. Running back Brandon Whitaker made a quiet return to the Alouettes with five carries for 37 yards. The 2011 CFL rushing leader hadnt played since tearing a knee ligament in September. Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Italia . - The Minnesota Vikings have ruled Christian Ponder out for Sundays game at Baltimore, because the quarterback has not yet passed all of his post-concussion tests. Yeezy Boost 700 Sconti . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers. http://www.yeezy350v2italia.it/yeezy-boost-350-v2-blue-tint-offerte.html . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves.DOHA, Qatar -- Rafael Nadal opened his 2014 campaign by winning his first title of the year in defeating Gael Monfils 6-1, 6-7 (5), 6-2 at the Qatar Open on Saturday. Nadal showed why hes the top player in the world all week long. Although he wasnt in top form in this first event of the season, he battled to win his 61st career title, one shy of Guillermo Vilas total, seventh on the all-time Open era list. "I think I played my best match of the season -- of the tournament -- today," Nadal said after the exciting, two-hour final. "I was happy with how I played." Of the five matches Nadal played this week he was taken the three-set distance three times: By Tobias Kamke in the second round, Peter Gojowczyk in the quarterfinals, and then by Monfils. "The important thing is that I had a chance to survive after very tough matches this week," he said. "And it was a tougher match against a tougher opponent in the final. "Its very exciting to start the year with a title." Nadal, who reached the championship match in Doha in 2010, has been in the final of 15 of his last 18 tournaments. Last year he won a career-high 10 titles. Nadal holds a 9-2 record against Monfils. The Frenchman previously won both of their meetings in Doha, in the 2009 quarterfinnals and 2012 semifinals. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Reflective Italia. The 31st-ranked Monfils has been in three Doha finals, but will again go home without the trophy. Hes appeared in 20 career finals, but won only four. "Rafa is strong, hitting hard the ball," Monfils said. "Its always tough to play against him, and at the end he was a bit better than me today." Nadal dominated the first set, taking it in just 23 minutes. Monfils managed to hold serve only in the sixth game. "If I play like I did in the first set Ill be very competitive in Melbourne," Nadal said of the upcoming Australian Open. In the second set it was all about Monfils to start, as the Frenchman could do no wrong en route to a 3-0 lead. Although Nadal recouped the service break in the seventh game when Monfils netted a backhand, he couldnt bypass the Frenchman in the tiebreaker. Nadal saved thee Monfils set points at 6-3 in the tiebreaker, but on the fourth Monfils nailed the set with an ace. In the third set, Nadal broke Monfils in the fourth game when the Frenchman shipped two forehands long from 30-30. Leading 3-1, Nadal saved four break points on his serve in the fifth game to take a 4-1 lead. Nadal broke serve again on a second match point in the final game when Monfils sailed a forehand long. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz