Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

08.01.2020 04:21
hardly looked like a division champion Zitat · Antworten

DENVER -- Peyton Manning broke Brett Favres NFL record for touchdown passes with his 509th. Earnest Byner Jersey . The record-breaker was an 8-yarder to Demaryius Thomas with 3:09 left in the first half that gave Denver a 21-3 lead over San Francisco on Sunday night. Mannings receivers played keep-away with the milestone memento before Manning got the ball and congratulations from his teammates. Favre sent along his congratulations via a scoreboard video he taped from his home in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Manning went into the game with 506 and needed just four drives to break Favres record. He threw a 3-yard TD pass to Emmanuel Sanders on Denvers first drive and tied the record when Wes Welker took a pass over the middle for 39 yards. Sanders score was his first in Denver, and he became the 47th player to catch a TD pass from Manning. Manning reached the milestone in his 246th regular-season game. Favre needed 302. As Manning approached the milestone, Favre told The Associated Press he was thrilled its Peyton thats doing it. I think a lot of Peyton. I know him well. I know his family well. His dad was one of my idols. Favre, who grew up in the Gulf Coast watching Archie Manning and the New Orleans Saints, sent along his well wishes last week to Manning, the only player in NFL history with more MVP awards (five) than his three. The veneration is mutual. Saying he appreciated Favres words of encouragement, Manning suggested that of all the men who have ever taken a snap in the 94-year history of the NFL, nobodys defined longevity and career toughness more than him. Favre played in a QB-record 297 straight regular-season games during his 20-year NFL career, plus another two dozen in the playoffs. He always answered the bell every single Sunday and was always producing, Manning said. And growing up in the South, both of us, Brett has always said he was a big fan of my dads, so theres been kind of a mutual respect there from my family to him, as well. And I always enjoyed watching him play. Nobody played the game quite like he did. Hes truly a one-of-a-kind quarterback. Favre said that were it not for Mannings neck problems at the tail end of his tenure in Indianapolis, Manning might very well have gone on to eclipse his most hallowed mark, the consecutive games streak, and certainly would have obliterated his career touchdowns mark by now. I know Peyton missed a year. Aside from that year, hes played just like I did. I mean, hes been out there over and over and over again, Favre said. Mannings 208-game starting streak ended when he sat out the 2011 season following neck fusion surgery. With the top pick and Andrew Luck there for the taking, the Colts and Manning had a tearful goodbye. And Manning landed in Denver, where he rejuvenated both his stellar career and a foundering franchise. In Indy, Manning averaged 1.92 touchdown throws per game. Since joining the Broncos in 2012, hes averaged almost three TD throws a game. Favre said he enjoys pulling up a chair at his home and watching Manning go to work. Hes a throwback, a pocket passer, in a mobile quarterback league, Favre said. Peytons one of the last guys to play the way he does. And at 38, hes still the best at what he does. Sam Koch Jersey . - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. Demetrius Williams Jersey . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. http://www.customravensjersey.com/custom-lardarius-webb-jersey-large-743d.html . Then again, he really was at his home away from home. "It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night," Shields said after pitching Kansas City past the San Diego Padres 8-0 Wednesday.Conor McGregor has revealed he will now fight at UFC 200 in July after originally withdrawing from the event. McGregor announced his retirement from MMA when he pulled out but has since retracted that, saying his earlier announcement had been provoked by the amount of promotional work he had been forced to do for previous fights. Who is UFCs real No 1? Jon Jones and Demetrious Johnson are at the pinnacle of the pound-for-pound list, but who is better? The Irishman had been due to have a rematch with Nate Diaz on the July 9 card in Las Vegas. However, it now appears he will be on the UFC 200 card after he posted on Twitter: Happy to announce that I am BACK on UFC 200! Shout out to @danawhite [Dana White, UFC presideent] and @lorenzofertitta [Lorenzo Feritta, UFC chairman] on getting this one done for the fans. Cory Ross Jersey. #Respect.White had commented last week that McGregors reluctance to do the promotional work for UFC 200 made it unlikely he would feature at the event, but it appears a compromise has now been reached.There has been no official confirmation from UFC of McGregors return. Breaking down McGregor We talk to those who know him, to find out about the UFC sensation Also See: McGregor pulled from UFC 200 Do you like McGregor? McGregor: I am not retired McGregor urged to drop to 155 ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz