Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
ylq Offline

interessiert

07.01.2020 03:02
bear any one. Sad to discard whi Zitat · Antworten

Other people accumulate fat Cheap Cigarettes, accumulate valleys, accumulate money, I only accumulate one thing, that is books. Although I have to abandon some when I move home, I still have the most books in the general ledger. Books are my possessions. It is my private house because I love reading. Although, after several losses, the book is always burning wild, and the spring breeze is blowing again. There used to be only one bookstore on the street Online Cigarettes, with little money and few books. When the library and large-unit library were kept enough, there was little left. Teacher Xie Ping of the Cultural Museum manages books. She taught me. Seeing my jealous appearance, she evened out one or two originals and asked me to pick them, especially the long-awaited Qin Mu ��s ��The Sea of ??Art��. "Although more than thirty years have passed, I am still grateful for the change of salesperson. The bookstore's sales department often sees new books, so I fill in the form to make a reservation. I remember the 1979 version of Cihai, a miniature version. Hesitant, said: wouldn't it be 22 yuan? Money for a really good shirt. Although at that time the salary was only 38 yuan a month, and the opportunity was inevitable, I still ordered a copy. "Tang Poetry Appreciation Dictionary" I also made a reservation. When I picked it up at a bookstore, I said that an acquaintance bought it. The first edition of 1983 was very precious. I insisted to ask for it, which made others very unhappy. Many books may be read once and will never be read again in the future. However, the above-mentioned books are often kept at hand and read carefully. In those years, I was hungry, and I did n��t buy books. I did n��t need them. I bought them first, and many of them just turned a few pages and never patronized again. Come here for me, you send me, I have to sign, you have to write a few words about it Carton Of Cigarettes, put a big seal on it, and leave a memorial. Now I buy less and give away more. It is both an exchange and a friendship. There were also embarrassing things. The essay collection "Lan Fu" was signed and sent to a leader. Ankang Wenwen bought it at an old book stall and called me anxiously to tell me that because I was out of hand, he always wanted to work Wherever you mobilize, the book will accumulate. Wherever the house moves, there are piles of books. Everyone is a monkey god of wealth. There are many "monkeys" (dialects, meaning savagely accumulating meanings), and they are used less. For decades, they are bought, sent, washed, and self-produced. , Should be the vast majority of things in the home. Minorities obey the majority, not "books". When the book arrives, the party hates less, and when it accumulates, it is too much. From now on, I do n��t buy a book, I keep reading the rest of the day, I ��m afraid I ca n��t read it. Jishu is not a book about books, but a religious temple, a spiritual backer, a staircase for learning, and a patron saint that you can rely on. Donate, sell, or give away. Seriously, you ca n��t bear any one. Sad to discard which one, and which one to touch. This is not just a book with words, but life, hard work, knowing my heart, rescuing my soul, and never quitting the old acquaintance. The oldest friends who have the longest tolerance can no longer live. Winners, what to do with these eyes closed? I really can't bear to think about it. As a legacy left to future generations, most of the younger generations have not inherited my hobbies. In case of anxiety, they will be disposed of to the waste collector casually. If you give it to someone who doesn't read, why don't you stop others. To the people who don't understand the book, it makes the book aggrieved again. Accumulation is difficult to change, and books are hard to give up. These are the root causes of the book's troubles, and the Mada caused by the book. I am in a dilemma, I am entangled
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz