Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
liny195 Offline

interessiert

03.01.2020 07:23
The Seattle Seahawks not only lost to the San Francisco Zitat · Antworten

49ers on Sunday Mychal Kendricks Jersey , but they didn’t get favorable results in other games. All of a sudden, the Minnesota Vikings are 1鈦? game behind Seattle again for the #5 seed, while both Washington and the Philadelphia Eagles scored unlikely road wins to boost themselves to 7-7. We’ll see if the Carolina Panthers can cap off a crazy Week 15 by beating the New Orleans Saints on Monday Night Football.I don’t want this to be a “doom and gloom” playoff picture article, but I also remember when the Seahawks were 8-4 last year and had an outside shot at the #2 seed. Instead, the perfect storm of bad results knocked Seattle out of a playoff spot by Week 17. You should always brace for the worst case scenario, and unlike last year, the good news for the 2018 Seahawks is they’re guaranteed to still be in a wild card spot regardless of Week 16’s results.So what is that worst case scenario? Here you go...—Seahawks lose vs. the Kansas City Chiefs AND—Washington wins at the Tennessee Titans AND—Eagles win vs. the Houston Texans AND—Vikings win at the Detroit LionsThat would mean the Seahawks, Washington, and Philadelphia would all be at 8-7, while the Vikings would have an 8-6-1 record plus the #5 seed. It also makes it mathematically impossible for the Seahawks to qualify for the playoffs at 8-8, as Philly and Washington play each other in Week 17. Seattle has never lost three straight games in a season under Russell Wilson, but frankly if they can’t win at home against an Arizona Cardinals team that looks worse now than when these two teams met in Week 4, they really don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.Again, this is the worst case scenario Steve Largent Color Rush Jersey , not the likely scenario. If Washington and Philadelphia both lose, Seattle has a much greater chance of qualifying in a situation where they collapse to 8-8. The best case scenario is that the Seahawks beat the Chiefs, and a trio of losses by Washington, Philadelphia, and Minnesota assure Seattle of the #5 seed and a chance to rest starters against the Cardinals in week 17. The Panthers already lost to the Seahawks, so even if they win out, one Seattle victory renders Carolina unable to overtake Seattle. So let’s root for that! I appreciate a good defense-dominated game of football. The Baltimore Ravens-Pittsburgh Steelers rivalry in the late 2000s and early 2010s was genuinely compelling. Likewise the Seattle Seahawks-San Francisco 49ers at the peak of the Jim Harbaugh era. Super Bowl 53 between the New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams was not my cup of tea. It was a struggle just to do this Enemy Reaction, because it was so... meh. The previous two Super Bowls were so wild that I had to split them into two parts!On the plus side, the Rams lost the Super Bowl and scored only three points. As Seahawks fans, that is our go-to for trash-talking heading into 2019, I don’t give a damn that the Rams swept Seattle in 2018. The amazing high-scoring juggernaut got held to a field goal with the Lombardi Trophy on the line. Let’s relive this trashfire of a game one more time, with some cameo appearances from other teams. Game threads for Pats and Rams fans are courtesy of Pats Pulpit and Turf Show Times.Tom Brady gets picked off on his first pass (0-0)Stephen Gostkowski pulls his field goal wide left (0-0)What... what the hell is this, Jared Goff? (3-0 NE)Patriots fail on 4th and 1 in Rams territory towards end of 1st half (3-0 NE)Jared Goff nearly throws interception to Dont’a Hightower to start 2nd half (3-0 NE)Goff is way late throwing to Brandin Cooks, as Jason McCourty prevents touchdown Patrick Kerney Color Rush Jersey , Rams settle for FG (3-3)GRONK, followed by Sony Michel for the game’s only touchdown (10-3 NE)Stephon Gilmore picks off Jared Goff near the goal line (10-3 NE)Bonus reaction from fans of the...Buffalo BillsNew York JetsKansas City ChiefsPittsburgh SteelersSan Francisco 49ersArizona CardinalsSeattle SeahawksStephen Gostkowski seals the deal (13-3 NE)Greg Zeuerlein hooks his field goal wide left, Patriots win the Super Bowl (13-3 NE Final)Bonus reaction from...BillsJetsDolphinsChiefsSteelers49ersCardinalsSeahawksPost-Game: What an effort by New England’s defense (Ian Logue, Pats Fans)Post-Game: Rams have some explaining to do regarding Todd Gurley (Dan Parzych, Ramblin’ Fan) Post-Game Video: Rams fans react to Super Bowl loss(Note: The New Orleans Saints game thread was really quiet, as they really went through with protesting the game)And so concludes another year of Enemy Reaction here at Field Gulls. It’ll pop up sporadically in the offseason (taking suggestions from the community on classic games, specific major hirings, firings, signings, etc.) and then when the 2019 regular season approaches, I’ll do a “best of” review of the 2018 Seahawks season.Thanks again for reading this and making this season of Enemy Reaction by far the most popular to date. Go ‘Hawks!

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz