Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
liny195 Offline

interessiert

03.01.2020 06:58
The Giants have been adamant in their belief that Zitat · Antworten

Eli Manning can still play quarterback at a high level and that first-round pick Daniel Jones will be watching as his NFL career gets underway.How long he’ll be on the bench will be an open question for some time Corey Ballentine Buffalo Bills Jersey , but one member of the team’s coaching staff thinks that the rookie would be fine if he’s asked to play right off the bat. Offensive coordinator Mike Shula said on Tuesday that he believes Jones could start the 2019 opener if needed.“I think he’d be ready to go, that’s my personal opinion,” Shula said, via Tom Rock of . “I think he has that capability.”There have been two different groups of decision makers in place over the last two seasons, but one of the shared arguments for sticking with Manning while the team was going 8-32 over that span has been that they didn’t have a younger quarterback who was ready for the job. Shula’s comments suggest a different feeling this time around and they’ll likely be revisited should the Giants get off to another rough start this fall. What would the Giants have to do in the first three rounds to get an "A" from Todd McShay?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants News2019 NFL DraftMock draft: Todd McShay crafts a three-round Grade “A” draft for the GiantsNew,238commentsWhat would the Giants have to do in the first three rounds to get an “A” from Todd McShay? EDTShareTweetShareShareMock draft: Todd McShay crafts a three-round Grade “A” draft for the GiantsKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsApril 25th, and with it the 2019 NFL Draft Color Rush Corey Ballentine Jersey , is nearly upon us. After what has seemed like an interminable draft process, it is just a bit over two weeks until the New York Giants turn in their first round draft picks and we start to get to know the newest Giants. But that is still about two and a half weeks away, and we are still in the midst of that draft process. That means for the next 16 days we will continue to be inundated with gossip, rumors, and (of course) mock drafts.Tuesday morning, ESPN’s Todd McShay released his annual “Grade A” mock draft, in which he puts forth his idea of what a “best case scenario” for each team would be. In his own words, McShay says Youth Corey Ballentine Jersey , “Below is my three-round mock draft in which every team gets an A grade. I play general manager for each team at each pick, from No. 1 to No. 102.To be clear, I’m not projecting picks. This is what I see as the best selection for the team -- but no trades allowed! It’s how I would pick based on needs, value and availability. Each team’s preferences don’t matter here.”So, what kind of draft would earn an “A” grade from McShay? We pretty much already know the first pick. Raptor’s thoughts:I would be absolutely thrilled if the first two rounds worked out like this, and am in complete agreement with McShay that those three picks would deserve an “A.” We have been over this time and again, and while reports may be surfacing that Dwayne Haskins’ stock is “sinking” we are in the worst part of smokescreen season. If the Giants can find an answer for the quarterback position — a real answer, not a lottery ticket or a player who gives them the warm-fuzzies — then it is pretty much Haskins or bust for them at sixth overall. Note: Will Grier of West Virginia should also be in consideration at 17th overall and absolutely at 37th. He is very accurate Womens Corey Ballentine Jersey , has the arm to stretch defenses, and remarkably consistent (and efficient) when the level of competition rises. McShay does not have Grier going in the first three rounds at all.The notion of waiting until next year is there, but as we saw with Justin Herbert, betting on underclassmen to declare is no sure thing. What are the Giants to do for 2020 and beyond if Eli Manning retires and the underclassmen quarterbacks decide to return to school? Moving on to the 17th overall pick, getting Brian Burns at that spot is pretty much a stupid amount of value. He is the top EDGE on some boards, with elite athleticism, burst and bend, length White Lawrence Taylor Jerseys , and polished technique. I wouldn’t have a problem with the Giants selecting him at sixth overall, so getting him at 17th is a steal. Tytus Howard is starting to get some buzz at the national level as we get closer to the draft. He is a high-upside player who could be a great find on the second day, and has the potential to be a good starter early in his career. Howard shows off good feet and a very strong lower body to go with a massive frame and long arms. He will need some work to reach his potential, but that ceiling is high. Personally, I might have addressed the secondary with all three of my top safeties still on the board (Nasir Adderley, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, and Darnell Savage), as well as Michigan State CB Justin Layne.The third round is where things fall apart for me. I’m just not a fan of Mack Wilson and I believe that while he shows fluid athleticism on the move Authentic Corey Ballentine Jersey , he is a risk best taken by another team. As a player he reminds me of Alec Ogletree in that he is slow to react to offenses and too often defending grass and not the players running through his area. Staying with the linebacker position, I would take either Minnesota’s Blake Cashman or Washington’s Ben Burr-Kirven here. I have both of them above Wilson, and frankly, not far behind Devin Bush and Devin White. So Giants fans, would you give that draft an “A?”

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz