Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

03.01.2020 03:45
After a first half dominated by defence Zitat · Antworten

EVIAN-LES-BAINS, France -- South Korean teenager Hyo-Joo Kim emerged from a third round riddled with errors by contenders to lead the Evian Championship by a stroke on Saturday and in sight of her first major. Discount Yeezy 350 V2 . Kim hit four bogeys on the front nine before recovering for a 1-over 72. That she regained the lead was a legacy of her remarkable 61 on Thursday, the lowest score in major history, and her rivals also dropping on the leaderboard. Karrie Webb mixed four birdies with three bogeys in a 1-under 70, leaving the 39-year-old one shot behind Kim and with a great chance of an eighth career major. "Really just hung in there. The conditions were challenging today with the breeze," Webb said. "I did a really good job and finished the last four in 2 under. That really made my round." Mi-Jung Hur of South Korea was two behind Kim at 6 under overall. Overnight leader Brittany Lincicome of the U.S. dropped four shots off the lead after a 6-over 77, which featured two double bogeys and a triple bogey within the first seven holes. "Hopefully tomorrow I can shoot a couple under par and see if I can get it back around," said Lincicome, the 2009 Kraft Nabisco champion. Kim was aged 11 when Webb won her last major: The Kraft Nabisco in 2006, the year she won Evian before it was a major. "Just happy to be in this position. Its been a while," Webb said. "Havent gotten too down on myself when things havent been going well, which has helped me." Kim is in the first year of a physical education course at Seoul University. Ranked 20th in the world, she leads the Korean LPGA money list with three wins. Anna Nordqvist of Sweden, the 2009 LPGA Championship winner, is three behind Kim in a tie for fourth with Mariajo Uribe of Colombia. Nordqvist double-bogeyed the perilous 17th. As the ball flew over the green on her second shot she muttered, "Youre kidding me." Hur has even more reason to rue a triple bogey on the 16th -- her only, but costly, mistake. Hur made the Evian field by tying for ninth at the Portland Classic two weeks ago and earning $23,262 to move up to 93rd on the money list. She has one U.S. LPGA Tour title, five years ago, and has not finished higher than 25th in a major. Suzann Pettersen, the defending champion, started the day level with Webb, and four behind Lincicome. But the Norwegians chances of a third major took a dive. She was exasperated after a double bogey on the 17th and finished with 74 to drift five shots behind Kim in a tie for 10th, alongside top-ranked Stacy Lewis of the U.S., and five-time major winner Inbee Park of South Korea. Lewis day ended with two bogeys, while Park fought hard for a commendable 2-under 69. If it was frustrating for Lewis, it was torturous for Lincicome, chasing her first title since 2011. She opened with two bogeys and triple bogeyed on the seventh. Her ball landed in the bunker, her escape shot rolled back in; and she got out on her second attempt as the ball nearly crept back down. "There is so much silly sand in these bunkers," she said. The 17th caused problems all day, and Lincicome over-hit from the fairway and the ball rolled downhill into the rough. Uribe found herself in trouble on 18 as her approach landed in the water. Taking her shoes and socks off, she splashed the ball out of the pond for a bogey finish. Cheap Shoes Online Australia . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. Asics Outlet Store . -- Conor Casey scored two goals, his first of the season, as the Philadelphia Union beat Chivas USA 3-0 on Saturday night. http://www.discountaustraliashoes.com/cheap-vans-fake.html . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.HOUSTON - Peyton Manning had to prepare for a 2-point conversion and couldnt celebrate when he set the NFL record for touchdown passes in a season in 2004. On Sunday, when Denvers quarterback regained the record against the Houston Texans, he was able to soak in the historic moment. "It was very special," he said. "Very rarely during an NFL game do you get to have a moment like that." Manning regained his record with 51 when he threw for 400 yards and four touchdowns, including three in the fourth quarter to give Denver its third straight AFC West title. He surpassed the 50 TD passes Tom Brady threw in 2007 and led the Broncos (12-3) to a 37-13 win over the Texans (2-13) that extended Houstons franchise-record skid to 13 games. Manning did it on a 25-yard pass to Julius Thomas with 4:28 remaining. Just 2 1/2 minutes earlier, he tied the mark with a 20-yard pass to Eric Decker. Manning figures Brady will overtake him again one day, especially if the NFL moves to an 18-game regular season. "I think its a unique thing and a neat thing to be a part of NFL history, even though it may be temporary," he said. "So Im going to enjoy it as long as it lasts, and hopefully the Hall of Fame will send the ball back once somebody throws for more." He entered the game with 47 and his first touchdown came on a 36-yard pass to Demaryius Thomas in the second quarter. The second was a 10-yard throw to Decker earlier in the fourth period. The Broncos already had a spot in the playoffs, but their victory, combined with Kansas Citys loss to Indianapolis, gave them the division crown. "This only means something because it helped our team win games and we won the division today in a competitive AFC West," Manning said. "Thats a good thing." Manning had previously established the record by throwing 49 touchdown passes in 2004. He has a career-high 5,211 yards passing this season, which is third in NFL history and 265 yards shy of the 5,476 yards Drew Brees gained in 2011. "The guy is a great quarterback, obviously," Houston interim coach Wade Phillips said. "The last one, I was surprised that they threw it deep late in the game, but thats part of football." Matt Schaub started for the first time since Oct. 13 in place of an injured Case Keenum. He finished with 176 yards and one touchdown with two interceptions for the Texans. The Broncos couldnt do anything offensively in the third quarter, gaining just 38 yards, and had to punt on each of their four possessions. Their defence helped them out after that, with Mike Adams intercepting Schaub at the Houston 28. Manning wasted no timme making Houston pay, and found Decker two plays later for the touchdown that extended the lead to 23-13. Air Max 1 Australia. "I thought the turning point was the Mike Adams interception," Denver coach John Fox said. It was all Broncos after that, with Manning grabbing the record with two more touchdown passes. Manning made the record-setting throw to Julius Thomas and walked toward the end zone, where his teammates patted him on the head. He then took off his helmet and walking to the sideline and pumped his fist once. His teammates came out to greet him and he gave dozens of high-fives as he grinned and walked to the bench. Decker picked up the ball after Thomas dropped it after the touchdown and tucked it in the side of his jersey, where it remained as he walked off the field. Manning laughed when asked about Thomas not holding onto the ball after the score. "It wouldnt have surprised me if Julius would have went and handed it to some babe up in the stands, trying to get her phone number in exchange for the ball," he joked. "That would be right up Julius alley." Thomas didnt realize his reception set the record when he caught it. "I came back to the sidelines and Im sitting down on the bench and somebody said: That was the one," he said. "Maybe I shouldnt have dropped it so carelessly, I should have kept it." Decker led the Broncos with 10 receptions for 131 yards, and Demaryius Thomas had eight catches for 123 yards. Wes Welker missed his second straight game after sustaining his second concussion in four weeks on Dec. 8. Schaub found Keshawn Martin on a 15-yard touchdown pass to get Houston within 16-13 early in the third quarter. Andre Johnson finished with four catches for 63 yards. He has 103 catches this season to reach 100 for the fifth time in his career, tying an NFL record for most seasons with at least that many receptions. Johnson entered the game needing one catch to reach the mark held by Welker. He did it on a 33-yard reception in the first quarter. Mannings TD pass to Demaryius Thomas on the first play of the second quarter put Denver up 10-3. Houston used a 35-yard field goal to cut the lead to 10-6 after a 51-yard punt return by Martin. Matt Prater made field goals of 25 and 44 yards to extend Denvers lead to 16-6 at halftime. NOTES: The Broncos lost star linebacker Von Miller to a knee injury in the first quarter, and Houston cornerback Johnathan Joseph went out with a foot injury in the second quarter and didnt return. Neither coach had updates on the injuries after the game. ... Houston TE Ryan Griffin had a career-high 66 yards receiving. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz