Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

31.12.2019 04:15
prompting Matheny to change three spots in the batting Zitat · Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Jaime Garcias 40th win in the majors will always be special. Gus Williams Jersey . It took a lot of hard work and more than a year to get it. The left-hander took another step in his comeback from shoulder surgery by getting a win on Saturday night, and Yadier Molina homered again in the city where hes always booed, leading the St. Louis Cardinals to a 6-3 victory over the Cincinnati Reds. The Cardinals evened their series at a game apiece. St. Louis has won nine of the last 10 series between the NL Central rivals. Garcia (1-0) made his second start since recovering from surgery on his labrum and rotator cuff last May. He gave up six hits and a pair of runs in 5 2-3 innings, fanning seven and retiring 12 batters in a row over one span. Although he would have liked to have stayed in the game longer, it was encouraging to get a long-awaited victory behind his name. "I didnt go as deep as I wanted to," said Garcia, who threw 55 strikes out of 75 pitches. "But its a big win for me, for the team. Obviously Im excited to go out there and feel healthy." His first five innings were very encouraging. "He had exactly what we were hoping to have, right from the top," manager Mike Matheny said. "He just couldnt stay in the game longer." Ryan Ludwick homered in the ninth off Jason Motte. Trevor Rosenthal came on with two outs and fanned Todd Frazier with two runners aboard for his 15th save in 17 chances. Molina hit a solo shot off left-hander Tony Cingrani (2-4), who has lost both of his starts since returning from the disabled list. Cingrani, who had shoulder tendinitis, has given up eight runs and 14 hits in 12 innings his last two times out. Molina also homered off Johnny Cueto for a 1-0 win on opening day in Cincinnati. Two of his five homers have come at Great American Ball Park, where he is booed by fans who remember his 2010 brawl at home plate with second baseman Brandon Phillips. "I tell them to keep booing -- just to myself," Matheny said. "It seems the louder they get, the better he gets." Jon Jay, a late addition to the Cardinals lineup, had three hits and drove in a pair of runs. St. Louis was forced to change its bullpen and its lineup before the game. Left-handed reliever Kevin Siegrist went on the 15-day disabled list with strained pitching forearm. Left-hander Sam Freeman was called up from Triple-A to take his spot. Centre fielder Peter Bourjos was scratched from the lineup less than half an hour before the first pitch because of a stomach virus, prompting Matheny to change three spots in the batting order. Jay, who wasnt in the original lineup, took Bourjos place in centre. The sixth inning proved pivotal, with second baseman Mark Ellis playing a role in both halves. The Cardinals loaded the bases with a single and a pair of walks, and Ellis hit a sacrifice fly to the wall in centre. Jay singled home another run for a 4-1 lead. Phillips doubled home a run in the bottom of the inning, leaving runners on second and third. Ellis jumped and caught Devin Mesoracos liner, helping Garcia hold the lead and stay on course for his first victory since May 17 last year. "An unbelievable play," Garcia said. "A game-changer right there." The Cardinals dugout couldnt believe Ellis got the ball. "The way I saw it, it looked like he had no chance when the ball left the bat," Matheny said. "Im still surprised. It looked like he jumped twice his height." NOTES: Adam Wainwright (7-2) tries to become the NLs first eight-game winner in the series finale. Hes 6-9 with a 4.75 career ERA against Cincinnati. Mike Leake (2-3) starts for the Reds. ... 3B Matt Carpenter extended his hitting streak to six games. ... Reds RHP Mat Latos is expected to make his first rehab start at Triple-A Louisville on Sunday. He hasnt pitched all season because of torn knee cartilage and a strained forearm. The Reds want him to make at least three rehab starts before theyll consider activating him. ... RF Jay Bruce has gone 1 for 8 with four strikeouts in two games since returning from surgery to repair knee cartilage. Fake Supersonics Jerseys . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. Dennis Johnson Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.supersonicsjerseys.com/810s-paul-silas-jersey-supersonics.html . New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night. The Los Angeles Clippers defence and the Knicks general ineptitude both played a role in the unsurprising finish to a meeting of two teams headed in opposite directions.Wayne Rooney claims Sam Allardyce allowed him to be battered when he said the forward played wherever he wanted for England. Allardyce made the remarks immediately after Englands 1-0 win over Slovakia, when Adam Lallana netted the winner in the 95th minute.England captain Rooney was roundly criticised after the game, in which he started on the left of midfield alongside Jordan Henderson and Eric Dier in a 4-3-3 formation before dropping deeper once Dele Alli was introduced as a substitute. The Manchester United star bristled at the suggestion he felt he had carte blanche to operate wherever he wanted for the national team and revealed Allardyce apologised to him on the plane home from Trnava for suggesting as much to the media. Wayne Rooney explains why Marcus Rashford will go on to be one of the biggest names in football Sam came out and said I play where I want but it couldnt be further from the truth, I play to instructions, Rooney said.I got battered in many different ways for my performance, which I felt was actually a decent performance.I dont pick myself, I havent ever picked myself. I didnt come in and say: I want to play here or there. I played where I was asked to play. That was a big misunderstanding and I seemed to get slaughtered for it. I suffered from that. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. He knew he had made a mistake. He said that to me on the plane home. Thats part of being involved at this level. He understood that quite early and unfortunately he doesnt have the chance to rectify that now.Rooney has struggled to find his best form under Jose Mourinho at United this season and has started on the bench in their past three games, with Juan Mata moving ahead of him in the pecking order for the No 10 role. Jamie Redknapp urges Gareth Southgate to focus on the England team and forget about the speculation surrounding Wayne Rooneys future Before Mourinho arrived at Old Trafford, Rooney had been earmarked to drop into a deeper midfield role as he got older, something both Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs did successfully under Sir Alex Ferguson. Supersonics Jerseys China. Louis van Gaal began to deploy him there in the second half of last season but Mourinho was adamant when taking over that his captain remain as a striker because he valued his goal-scoring ability. Mourinho: Rooney not a midfielder Wayne Rooney will not play in midfield for Manchester United, Jose Mourinho confirms Rooney admits he deserved to lose his place at United, accepting he has lost some of the pace that once made him one of Europes most feared forwards, but he made it clear he believes the time has come for him to transition to midfield on a more permanent basis.I have heard a lot of people talking about transition - well, let me do it, Rooney said.If that is whats going to happen, let me do that. I feel I am not being given a chance if that is the way I want to go in my career to expand it. I am not being given that chance to go from there to there. England captain Wayne Rooney talks about being dropped from Manchester Uniteds starting XI It is all right talking about your career, saying you can extend it by doing this and that, but of course you need to be given that chance to do it.Despite his recent setbacks, Rooney remains adamant he has plenty left to offer both England and United and he is determined to answer his critics.Rooney said: I am a fighter. I want to get back in the team. I will work hard to try and do that, so that is where I am at. I am sure people who know me know I will come back.Does it gee you up? Of course it does. Its almost like going to an audition when you get turned down - you want to prove yourself to people.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Rooney: Ill play where picked Rashford will be a superstar FA to face government probe Southgate troubled by industry ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz