Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

30.12.2019 04:23
the right players unless youre really Zitat · Antworten

Jose Mourinho has the pedigree needed to deliver huge success to Manchester United, according to Jamie Carragher. Steve Ott Jersey . The former Chelsea manager is widely expected to replace Louis van Gaal in the Old Trafford hot-seat just days after he won the FA Cup, after the Dutchman was sacked on Monday.Once appointed as Van Gaals successor, Mourinho - who has won league titles in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain -will be tasked with bringing back the success and attacking flair synonymous with Sir Alex Fergusons 26-year tenure. And, while admitting the Portuguese may not necessarily be the perfect fit for the job, Sky Sports pundit Carragher is confident Mourinho would win trophies.Jose certainly has the name and the pedigree in terms of trophies and the success hes had - and thats what Manchester United want, he said.Is he the perfect fit in terms of what United would want going back through the years? Probably not in terms of blooding young players and the type of football. Manchester United fans outside Old Trafford today says they support the imminent arrival of former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho But hes managed Real Madrid, and their great attacking players like Cristiano Ronaldo, and won the league there so he is a good fit.I think hell bring them huge success because hes done that everywhere hes been.Despite ending a 12-year wait for FA Cup glory - Uniteds first major trophy since Fergusons retirement in 2013 - the last six months of Van Gaals reign have been marred by intense criticism and speculation surrounding his future. Jose Mourinho will bring Manchester United huge success because he’s done that everywhere he’s been. Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher Carragher sympathised with the degree of scrutiny directed at the Dutchman, although he argued it was part and parcel of high-profile managerial roles.Its nice for Louis van Gaal personally to go out with a trophy, he has done that at most of his clubs, but United are obviously looking at bigger and better things, he added.They have to be in the top four and compete in the Champions League so its probably just right. Can Jose Mourinho bring success back to Old Trafford? Every manager who takes a big job is going to be under scrutiny, thats part of the job.Youre going to get people questioning you and hes used to that, hes an experienced manager.You can say you feel sorry for him at times but with him being sacked hell get a decent pay-off, so hell be all right. Also See: Did United progress under LVG? Jose will be rock and roll Man Utd sack Van Gaal Van Gaal leaves United LIVE! Tim Horton Jersey .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday. Tyler Myers Jersey . Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. https://www.cheapsabres.com/1043v-toni-lydman-jersey-sabres.html . Kuper, a fifth-round pick in Denvers 2006 draft, started 79 games at guard over eight seasons. He dislocated his left ankle in the last game of the 2011 regular season, and though he started another seven games after that, he never returned to his previous level.MILWAUKEE -- NBA Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is interested in returning in some capacity to the Milwaukee Bucks. "If I get a call, I will definitely offer my services," said Abdul-Jabbar, the franchises career leading scorer with 14,211 points. "Theres nothing on the table right now. A couple of people have asked me and if I had the chance to be part of this franchise again, I would take it." In December, former Sen. Herb Kohl announced he would seek minority investors in the team, which he has owned since 1985. The franchise is at something of a crossroads, struggling to draw large crowds to an aging building. The Bucks beat Utah 114-88 on Monday, but have the leagues worst record at 12-47. Still, Abdul-Jabbar sees Milwaukee as a viable NBA market. "They have to get their business model right," Abdul-Jabbar said Monday. "I hope that the Bucks are able to sort it all out and get on a good footing. You cant win it all unless you get the right players and you cant get the right players unless youre really in a good position as a business." Abdul-Jabbar was in town in part to promote a new tourism ad for the state of Wisconsin that played off his acting role in the movie "Airplane." Over the last few years, Abdul-Jabbar has expressed an interest in returning to the NBA as a coach. Hes worked as a special assistant with teams such as the Clippers aand Lakers. Pierre Turgeon Jersey. . Abdul-Jabbar -- then Lew Alcindor -- was the No. 1 overall pick in the 1969 NBA draft and immediately turned the Bucks, coming off their expansion season, into contenders. Milwaukee went 56-26 and finished second in the Eastern Division behind Abdul-Jabbars 28.8 points and 14.5 rebounds per game. Not long after the season ended, the Bucks obtained Oscar Robertson from the Cincinnati Royals, leading to a dominant 1970-71 season. They finished with a 66-16 record and swept Baltimore in the NBA Finals, becoming the fastest expansion franchise to win a championship in the history of major professional sports. The Bucks returned to the Finals in 1974, losing to Boston in seven games. Robertson would retire just before the 74-75 season and Abdul-Jabbar quietly requested a trade, looking for a bigger market and the chance to join another contender. "They appreciated that and they appreciated that I kept my mouth shut about it," he said. "I gave them the opportunity to approach other teams and they figured out the best deal they could make for themselves." Abdul-Jabbar got his wish in June 1975, when he was shipped to the Lakers in a deal that included Junior Bridgeman going to Milwaukee. Both players have had their jerseys retired by the franchise. Bridgeman, who was honoured by the team last week, also has been mentioned as a possible investor. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz