Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Admin Informationen
elaine95 Offline

interessiert

28.12.2019 09:05
t from the top down fo Zitat · Antworten

The Chiefs only traded up once in the 2019 NFL Draft (on day two) but almost did again on day three."If Kansas City Chiefs general manager Brett Veach didn’t trade up to No. 56 overall to select wide receiver Mecole Hardman Khalen Saunders Jersey nfl draft , he would have likely went to the New York Jets at No. 57, per a new report from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News.Veach admitted after round three the Chiefs had been taking a lot of phone calls about the 61st pick.“We were looking at the board and, again, you’re never going to pass up speed,” he said. “When you looked at the wideouts, there was still a lot of good wideouts left, but none that ran 4.27. We got approached for a fifth-round pick, I think it was the Rams—a small move. The teams that were picking before us, we didn’t think that they would go wideout Eric Murray Jersey , but I thought there were a few teams that might want to trade up (looks like the Jets) and get in because we had taken a lot of calls. We ended up making the move, and then we came back at 63 and called those teams back that were calling us at 61 and they said they weren’t interested in trading anymore. “I think we kind of played those cards right. Scouts talk and sure enough those teams said they were looking at Hardman too. I think we made the right calculated guess there. You kind of see how the board’s falling and how those wideouts are falling.” Since the Chiefs traded its fifth-rounder (No. 167) to the Los Angeles Rams to acquire Hardman at 56, they didn’t pick until the sixth round at pick No. 201. That is where the Chiefs drafted South Carolina cornerback Rashad Fenton. The Chiefs’ next pick wouldn’t come until 13 picks later (214).Veach explained in a conference call Monday that right after talking to Fenton to tell him he was a Chief, he picked up the phone again, worried that he might not be able to wait to draft running back Darwin Thompson at No. 214.Troy Babbitt-USA TODAY Sports“I called every team right after we took Fenton to come right back up and get Thompson, couldn’t reach a deal,” he said. “ As soon as I got off the phone with Fenton, I was on the phone trying to get back up there to get Thompson, and I was worried about the first few teams—they didn’t take him Kendall Fuller Jersey , and even though I was calling the teams after that, I couldn’t get a deal done.“I was looking at these teams. All these teams—they had taken a running back earlier in the draft, so I was like, ‘These teams went running back earlier, I think we might be OK here.’ We were kind of all a little nervous there for those 10, 11, 12 picks because that was a guy that our eyes immediately went to.”Veach was right, and they ended up with Thompson at their original pick, anyway. That lucky break allowed them to keep their seventh-rounder and take Illinois interior offensive lineman Nick Allegretti. <em>The Franchise</em> Sammy Watkins Jersey , a new video content series produced by the Kansas City Chiefs, will air throughout the year on FOX Sports Kansas City and FOX Sports Midwest. The series debuted May 29 on FSKC and across digital platforms. It was developed by the Chiefs’ 65 Toss Power Trap Productions studio.A culmination of more than six months of work, the series offers a behind-the-scenes look at the club and its future, telling the story of how the Chiefs build, train and win through the eyes of the players, coaches and staff.“This is an incredibly exciting day for our content team and the organization as we prepare to launch our first in-depth series that follows the team throughout the year,” said Mike Cukyne, Chiefs vice president of content and digital operations. “Fans throughout Chiefs Kingdom and beyond continue to consume huge amounts of Chiefs content and demand that we reach them in new and unique ways. Our crew has been offered incredible access, trust and support from the top down for this project and we know that fans will appreciate all the time Anthony Hitchens Jersey , energy and work that go into this series.”Beginning in the moments following the Chiefs’ overtime loss in the AFC Championship Game, the series offers never-before-seen access as the team prepares for the 2019 season. The all-access, all-season production will feature highlights and insights from all major NFL offseason events, including the combine and draft, as well as follow the current team throughout organized team activities, minicamps, training camp and the preseason, all building up to the moment the club kicks off its 60th season in Jacksonville on Sunday, Sept. 8. Episodes will continue to air all season Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , documenting each game as the Chiefs’ 2019 campaign unfolds.Fans can watch episodes on FOX Sports Kansas City and FOX Sports Midwest and stream the show live on FOX Sports GO. Air dates and times are listed below.<em>The Franchise</em> also airs every other week on all Chiefs digital platforms, including Chiefs.com, the Chiefs channel on YouTube and the Chiefs channel on Facebook Watch.<noscript></noscript>

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz