Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

28.12.2019 03:39
Whats surprising is that I did not see this Zitat · Antworten

TORONTO - After getting crushed by Canada 8-0 in the first game at the world junior championship, Slovakias players had a meeting. Tom McNeill Jersey . Forward Martin Reways message was simple. I say just: Its hard to not think about that game, but weve got to forget that game. The tournament just started and I still believe that we got a pretty good team, Reway recalled. Slovakia was a good enough team to bounce back from losses to Canada and the United States to qualify for the knockout round and then beat the Czech Republic to advance to the semifinals. On paper, its the same team that was blown out of Bell Centre, but Canadas players expect much more resistance in the semifinals tonight with a spot in the gold-medal game at stake. Watch the game live NOW on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, TSN5 and TSN GO. You can also listen live on the TSN Radio Network. We dont expect it to be a blowout like last time, captain Curtis Lazar said. Theyve got a great hockey club. We cant take them lightly. Things have changed since the Boxing Day blowout, when Canada had 34 shots to Slovakias 12. In the process, Canada chased Slovak goaltender Denis Godla by scoring five goals on 23 shots. In four starts since, Godla has allowed a total of six goals on 136 shots and shut out the Czechs in the quarter-finals. Hes been the best player so far for us, Reway said. I dont see any reason why he cant be the best goalie in the tournament. He was MVP for us as well, stopped so many shots for us. Even the last game he didnt get scored on. Its perfect timing for him for his tournament. Its perfect timing because Godla is draft eligible this year and will get two more chances to impress in front of scouts, this time at Air Canada Centre. Whether the second one is in the gold- or bronze-medal game will have a lot to do with how Godla plays against Canada. Hes got to be perfect. He knows that, Reway said. But weve got to help him more than we did in the first game. Asked what his team must do to pull off an historic upset, Godla said he and his teammates must play the game of our life. Max Domi was asked how his team has changed since the blowout win over Slovakia on Boxing Day. In every way possible. I mean, you watch video on that first game and you watch video from our last game and its almost like a different team in a good way, obviously. We still have some stuff to correct and fix a little bit, but if we play our game well be fine. Head coach Benoit Groulx highlighted two key changes for his group since opening night; they are playing with better structure and the on-ice cohesion/chemistry is better. No pressure, kid. Canada is coming off an 8-0 rout of Denmark in which seven different players scored. This looks like a well-oiled machine, one that has also improved since the first Slovakia game. Weve come a long way as a team, defenceman Josh Morrissey said. That was only our fourth game together at that time. Now weve had some big games and really nailed our systems down a lot more. Lazar said Canada is better in its defensive zone and in transition and has more chemistry. Some of that is happening on the fly, as Brayden Point will continue to play on the second line with Lazar and Connor McDavid after replacing the injured Robby Fabbri there against Denmark. Point, who had been Canadas 13th forward, doesnt take anything away from Slovakia for how it played in the opener. That was their first game coming into a rink that was packed and cheering for our side, Point said. Theyve obviously gained some confidence over the tournament, and theyre a whole new team. Reway said most of the Slovak team had never played against competition like Canada before. Hes confident in his teams improvement but is still justifiably wary of Canadas depth. If you play against Czech or Finland, they got a few good players, but Canada every line can score, said Reway, whos a Montreal Canadiens prospect. It must be the best performance from us for this tournament. I believe we got something to show. ... Theyre the best team in the tournament, thats for sure. Its going to be hard for us. Groulx, who confirmed Zach Fucale will start in goal against Slovakia, didnt want to add to his own teams hype when told of Reways assessment. For us it is only one game at a time and our goal is to prepare and focus on what we have to do and adapt to what other teams are throwing at us, Groulx said. It is something we have been doing pretty well so far, but tomorrow we have to start over again. One victory away from guaranteeing the first medal in this tournament since 2012, Canadas players arent showing signs of feeling the pressure. Its a business-like group, even for players aged 17 to 19, something Groulx credits to preparation and routine. They know exactly what to do. They are a very confident group, Groulx said. When you look at them, they take care of a lot of things day in and day out. They come here, they are focused, they know what they have to do and they take pride at doing things right. In going undefeated by beating Denmark, Germany, Finland, the United States and Denmark, Canada has done just about everything right. Its going to be hard to stop them, Reway said. But were going to try our best, for sure. Canadian forward Robby Fabbri addressed reporters on Sunday, the first time since sustaining a high ankle sprain. The Blues prospect said he had received messages of support from T.J. Oshie and Jaden Schwartz. Its been pretty tough, but I still have a smile on my face coming to the rink every day, being around the guys and supporting them and making sure I dont bring anyone down, Fabbri said. Im a cheerleader for the next couple days. Fabbri suffered the injury after throwing a body check at Denmarks Anders Krogsgaard on Friday early in the first period of Canadas 8-0 quarterfinal win. Game Notes: CAN beat SVK in tournament opener First time they will face each other twice in same WJC CAN has 9 wins, 1 tie all-time vs SVK Tie came in 1999, 8 straight CAN wins since Canada: CAN lost in SF last 3 years came in 4th in 2013 and 2014 won a medal each time tournament was in Canada only time 3 straight years without a medal was 1979-81 have not trailed in any of their games 7/15 on PP, 16/17 on PK .960sv% best at WJC Reinhart (4G, 5A) tied for WJC lead in PTS Slovakia: SVK last made SF in 2009, lost to SWE SVK only medal was a bronze in 1999 finished 8th in 4 of past 5 years (6th-2012) 1/11 on PP, 17/18 on PK rank 5th in sv% .923 Reway has 4 of teams 10G Demario Davis Jersey . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. Archie Manning Jersey . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. https://www.saintsjerseyssale.com/2313f-carl-granderson-jersey-saints.html . The Blue Jackets got goals from Cam Atkinson, Nick Foligno, Boone Jenner and R.J. Umberger and Curtis McElhinney posted his first shutout since 2011 in a 4-0 victory on Friday night.Of all four games played in in Week 1, the most impressive were the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on two levels. First, Investors Group Field is as special as a football stadium and home field for the Bombers . I didnt have the opportunity to visit the facility last year, so this year when I found out we were going to be there in person, I was eager to take a look. And it lived up to my expectations and more. Outside, the visual concept and construction is exceptional. The sheer size, the lower bowl, the overhang of protection - all looks and feels professional and impressive. The only criticism is they could have developed a more advanced scoreboard for the patrons, but thats the only negative I can express. Other than that, Investors Group Field is a gem of a football field inside and out. And its inside where its even more enlightening. The visitors locker room is better than most home locker rooms in North America. The weight room, meeting rooms and medical facilities are excellent and all in close proximity to one another. The architects and financiers involved did great work - a magnificent upgrade from the old stadium. As far as the game went, I enjoyed the dominate win with cautious optimism. No argument from me that Winnipeg was the better team, but as with any football game theres a reason why a team wins and a team loses. Winnipeg won because Toronto was not ready to play. The best indicator of that were the opening drives, seven plays, 62 yards and a touchdown to start the first half and then six plays, 62 yards and a touchdown to start the second half. They were not ready to play and to the credit of the Bombers they took advantage. Toronto lost because of Drew Willy. Not an overwhelming statistical day, but he looked very comfortable as a quarterback. He was calm, precise and prepared. In football, when one person has success there are always others assisting. Offensive coordinator Marcel Bellefeuille had his quarterback very well prepared and you have to think Buck Pierce had a calming influence too. Willy looked great. Now I say cautious optimism, because I seriously doubt that the Bombers next opponent - the Ottawa Redblacks on Thursday night - will provide 16 penalties just in the first half for a second week in a row. For the Argos, next week is an intense test again. Saskatchewan Roughriders in their home opener with questions about pass rush, pass coverage and on field playing discipline. No time is on their side with a weekend away from football and five full preparation days. But after Saturday afternoon, Toronto has to know if they have good players that did not play well, or players that cannot play at a CFL pro level. Tough question to answer. Game No. 2 of Week 1 was Montreal at Calgary - Bo Levi Mitchell vs. Troy Smith. Mitchell played well especially when you consider it was his fourth start and his fourth win. He has a good deep ball which all receivers love to see and like Drew Willy, was calm as a pro. Troy Smith had to be polite, being a tough day and all. Yes -theres a new offensive coordinator, new offence, only one game of action in the second exhibition and of course, the wind. But I saw a quarterback who could not throw effectively at all. I counted 10 overthrows with receivers wide open. Whats surprising is that I did not see this massive inaccuracy last year at all. Somethings missing. I am sure as a pro, Troy Smith will find the problem and get it fixed by Friday nights game against BC. At least I think so. The drama in this game was from a vicious hit by Kyries Hebert on Jon Cornish . Was it retaliation of the Nik Lewis hit on Marc-Olivier Brouilliette? I dont think so. The Lewis hit was legal, the Hebert hit was not. If legal, players dont get enraged to defend another player, if illegal they do. I think Kyries just "lost it" in a game that was already determined. I have seen it many times - when one team is dominating another team and it is only the beginning of the fourth quarter, it can get ugly fast and it did in Calgary. LeCharles Bentley Jersey. . To the players credit, Kyries Heberts apologetic comments and Jon Cornishs calm and thought out explaining why was impressive. As much as a Calgary home win could be predicted and a dominant Bomber win is a unique surprise, Im not sure how to evaluate the 27-20 win by Edmonton in BC. Early on, this looked like the Lions were ready and Edmonton was anything but. Three plays and six points to start a game for B.C. is an ultimate start. Yet you really have to give the Eskimos compliments because as the game moved went on, you could sense that Edmonton was getting stronger and B.C. was fading. A question and an issue going into the game and the season is: can Mike Reilly be protected through the season? Although its early and there were some individual pass rush breakdowns, it does not look like it will be a 60-sack season in Edmonton and it looks as if Reilly spent some time on a baseball diamond perfecting a second base slide. Once in the first and once in the third, Reilly could have played the hero and dove for extra yards putting his brain in jeopardy. Instead, he did the intelligent response and slid into second to stay in the game. No one touched him, there was no brain injury risk and it was a nice, mature play. One thing Reilly must do is tell his new running back Tyler Thomas to learn how to pass block and who to pass block. Thomas took the job from Hue Charles and looked as fast and quick as anticipated. But he was beaten physically for a hit on the quarterback and again mentally for a hit on his quarterback. Thats one aspect of his game that must improve ASAP as someones help depends on it. Another player that caught my eye was Dexter McCoil – a linebacker who was a previous safety. Sometimes a player just looks too athletically good not to think there is a spot for him somewhere. McCoil runs like a 511" guy and has long arms to compliment the speed. Edmonton went into the game without J.C. Sherritt - their best middle linebacker. Now Im not saying McCoil is the next Sherritt, but depending on ratio there has to be a place for him on game day. For BC, this was a tough loss. Next week theyre in Montreal to play an Als team that also needs to bounce back. BC allowed a fake field goal for a first down and a fake kick-off to lose possession. That should never happen.Finally, Ticats and Riders. The 31-10 final flatters the Ticats, as I have not seen a more dominant performance by one team in an opener in a long time. Running back Anthony Allen looked confident in his first game as a Rider. Im not sure if the Riders will find the next Weston Dressler but just may have found the next Kory Sheets. Allan is a big back and has the patience and explosive ability when the opportunity presents itself. Now one game doesnt create a confident reality, but it seems with 27 carries for 158 yards in difficult weather, Allen is off to a great start. To say this will be a difficult week for Kent Austin and his Ticats is stating the obvious. There next two games are at Edmonton and at Calgary and then the home opener at Tim Hortons Field. What do you do? How do you approach the work week after being physically abused on both offensive and defensive lines? Because its only Game 1, I do think you have confront yourself and learn from your mistakes. I would not want to be in the video meetings with the Ticats. Just like the Argonauts, this next week will say a lot not only about Hamiltons talent and character. The single biggest issue is quarterback protection. Now its not as simple as blocking better. Protection is a combination of quarterback skill, pass blocking design, route running and running back toughness. All four elements come into play for a pass play to produce perfection. The next two games will say a lot. Finally, Ill enjoy watching the Ottawa Redblacks play come Thursday night in Winnipeg. I believe for this league to make it, Ottawa must thrive as a CFL city (and a 10th city must be found out East). As the nations capital, you must have a good team and as a country you must include one of the hidden gems of our country along the East Coast. Looking forward to Thursday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz