Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

26.12.2019 04:36
opening touch of the frame to make Zitat · Antworten

VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson says a deal to sell disgruntled striker Camilo Sanvezzo to a Mexican club has yet to be finalized. Robert Franks Jersey . Despite reports out of Mexico on Wednesday that the transfer with Queretaro F.C. had been completed, Robinson says there are still details that need to be ironed out. "Were still working on it to find a solution at this moment," Robinson said on a conference call from Philadelphia ahead of Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Sanvezzo has been practising with Queretaro for the last two weeks and was even pictured wearing the clubs kit, despite the fact that he had the option on his MLS contract picked by the Whitecaps for the 2014 season in November. Robinson, who was named Whitecaps head coach last month, said he travelled to Mexico to meet face to face with Sanvezzo to try to resolve the crisis. "He put a few views across to me and I made my points clear to him about where I stood as the head coach of this organization, as well as where the club stood," said Robinson. "There were a few words that maybe were higher decibels than others, but I think it was important that conversation happened." The 25-year-old Sanvezzo was last seasons MLS Golden Boot winner after scoring 22 goals but there was a clear disconnect between the Whitecaps and the player, resulting in what has become a messy divorce. "I was very surprised to see my player with a Queretaro kit on," said Robinson. "I dont think theres any manager in the world that wouldnt be surprised and disappointed." Sanvezzo joined Vancouver in 2011, scoring 39 goals in 92 league games, including 75 starts. The Whitecaps scored 53 times in 2013, with Sanvezzo setting up or scoring 28 of those goals. He made US$247,500 last season, third highest on the team, but a number that was not even a quarter of fellow striker Kenny Millers salary of nearly $1.25 million. Robinson reiterated a point made by Whitecaps president Bob Lenarduzzi last week that Sanvezzos agent has been feeding his client misinformation. He would not say what reasons Sanvezzo gave for wanting to force his way out of Vancouver. The impending loss of the teams top scorer is a major blow to Robinson, who replaced the fired Martin Rennie last month. It creates an obvious hole up front on a team that missed the playoffs last season, but the spectacular departure is also a nightmare from a public relations perspective. "Were at a stage now where we need to try and do what is right for myself and my team moving forward into next year," Robinson said. The Whitecaps will get two-thirds of whatever transfer fee Sanvezzo fetches, while the MLS pockets the rest. Jalen McDaniels Jersey . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night. Cheap Hornets Jerseys . The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him. D.J. Augustin scored 27 points in a start for Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson matched a career high with 26 filling in for Carlos Boozer as the Bulls improved to 7-2 since trading the popular Deng with a 98-87 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night. https://www.cheaphornets.com/ . -- Arkansas didnt need a spectacular dunk to beat No.East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Ben Roethlisberger carved up the Indianapolis Colts secondary last week. Eli Manning didnt have as much luck. Andrew Luck tossed three of his four touchdown passes in the third quarter, Manning completed just 12 of his first 29 throws and the Colts cruised to a 40-24 win over the New York Giants on Monday night. The Colts struggled mightily once Vontae Davis exited last Sundays game with a knee injury, surrendering 522 yards and six touchdowns to Big Ben en route to a 51-34 defeat. With the physical corner back in the lineup, however, Manning struggled to find open targets. Manning finished 27-of-52 with most of his 359 yards coming with the game already decided in the fourth quarter. Both of his TD passes came in the final frame. Luck added to his NFL-leading passing yardage total and tallied his franchise-record seventh straight 300-yard game with 354 on 25-of-46 efficiency for Indianapolis (6-3), which has won six of its last seven games since an 0-2 start. We got that bad taste out of our mouths the way we lost that last game, Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. T.Y. Hilton hauled in three passes for 71 yards and a touchdown, Reggie Wayne posted four receptions for 70 yards and a score and Dwayne Allen had four catches for 48 yards and a score in the triumph. First-round rookie Odell Beckham tallied eight receptions for 156 yards for the Giants (3-5), who have dropped three in a row on the heels of a three-game winning streak. The Colts led 16-3 at the break, but put the game out of reach in the third. Hilton came down with a jump ball in the right part of the end zone against Giants cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie on the Colts opening touch of the frame to make it 23-3. Rodgers-Cromartie high pointed the pass, but Hilton wrestled it away from him as the two weere coming down to the ground to complete the 31-yard TD reception. Kemba Walker Jersey. Beckhams 59-yard catch and run led to an Andre Williams 1-yard TD plunge on New Yorks ensuing touch, but the Colts closed the frame with two more touchdowns. Wayne hauled in a post corner along the left sideline and broke free from Giants cornerback Jayron Hosley en route to a 40-yard touchdown. After Colts safety Sergio Brown recovered a Manning fumble forced by linebacker Jonathan Newsome, Luck flipped a 2-yard TD pass to Allen two plays later to make it 37-10. Adam Vinatieri booted a 43-yard field goal early in the fourth before Larry Donnell and Corey Washington caught TD passes in garbage time to cap the scoring. Earlier, former Giant Hakeem Nicks hauled in a 22-yard completion on a deep cross, which led to a Vinatieri 48-yard field goal to open the scoring midway through the first, and consecutive receptions by Coby Fleener made it 10-0. Fleener caught a pass along the left sideline for 21 yards and following a quick snap -- it appeared Fleener may have been bobbling the catch -- he was left free along the right sideline and strolled in for an easy 32-yard score. Josh Brown and Vinatieri traded field goals of 38 and 31 yards, respectively, late in the second, and another Vinatieri boot right before the half, this one from 48 yards, staked Indy to its 16-3 halftime advantage. Game Notes Luck leads the NFL with 3,085 passing yards ... Another former Giant, Ahmad Bradshaw, carried the ball seven times for 50 yards ... The Colts were 5-of-15 on third down, while New York finished 4-of-16 ... Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara exited the game with a torn biceps ... Giants Hall of Famer Michael Strahan was honored at halftime ... Vinatieri is 20-for-20 on field-goal attempts this year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz