Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

26.12.2019 04:21
Venus Williams couldnt dig herself Zitat · Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Evan Turner just had to send a good-natured text to Andre Iguodala after Philadelphia ran its record to 3-0. Cheap Yeezy 700 . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers. He made a career-high seven 3-pointers, scored 32 points, had one behind-the-back assist for the highlight reel, and the Golden State Warriors handed Philadelphia its first loss of the season, 110-90 on Monday night. "I got a good look or two, and confidence started flowing," Iguodala said. Stephen Curry had 18 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds for his second career triple-double. The overachieving 76ers (3-1) were one of the early surprises of the season. Iguodala, a former Sixers All-Star, brought them back to reality. Iguodala was sensational, setting the pace early with six 3s and 27 points in the first half. He also made the play of the young season, a behind-the-back, midair assist to David Lee. Iguodala whipped it from the corner at about the 3-point line and hit Lee in stride down the lane. "When I was here, that was just natural to me to make plays like that," Iguodala said. Curry had a perfect view from the other side of the court of Iguodalas catch-and-release pass. "Im sure well be seeing a lot of that on TV the next couple of days," he said. Sixers rookie point guard Michael Carter-Williams, the Eastern Conference player of the week, missed 13 of 17 shots and scored 18 points. The preseason Las Vegas pick as the worst team in the NBA, the Sixers beat Miami and Chicago to put them on the brink of their first 4-0 start since 2000-01. Staying undefeated was never much of an option after the opening minutes. Iguodala hit three 3s in the first quarter to torment his former team and help Golden State build a 16-point lead. Iguodala was traded in 2012 to Denver as part of a four-team trade that saw the Sixers land Los Angeles Lakers centre Andrew Bynum. Bynum never played a second for the Sixers and signed with Cleveland. Iguodala left the Nuggets to sign with the Warriors. Iguodala had scored only 26 points the first three games. "I wasnt even thinking about scoring," Iguodala said. "It just kind of happened liked that." Much like his Philly days, Iguodala was on the high-flying finishing end of a few alley-oops that sparked the offence. He soared above the rim to snare about a 70-foot pass from Curry for one slam. Booed during pregame introductions, Sixers fans were left impressed with his dunks. "You could see how much fun we were having in the first half when he was going off," Curry said. Lee scored 14 of his 18 points in the first half to help Golden State lead 66-42. The Sixers had rallied in the second half in each of their first three games, and never led to open the fourth. They trailed 98-65 in this one. "Its very tough to keep doing it each and every night," forward Thaddeus Young said. "Tonight, it actually caught up with us." Carter-Williams joined Shaquille ONeal as the only NBA players to win a player of the week award to open a career. The No. 11 pick in the draft averaged 20.7 points and 9.0 assists in three games. He also outplayed Washingtons John Wall and Chicagos Derrick Rose in the eye-opening efforts. Curry, who had five steals, simply toyed with the rookie. He shot 7 of 16 and grabbed seven defensive rebounds. After his 10th assist late in the third, he was pulled. Golden State coach Mark Jackson rested his starters in the fourth with the game out of hand, a lead as large as 39 points thanks to 15 of 38 3s. Jackson left Curry in until the final seconds of the third to grab that needed 10th rebound. "Hes done everything right for me, put me in position to be a successful coach," Jackson said. "Its a way of saying thank you. I wouldnt have kept him in much longer, but he deserved it." Turner scored 18 points and Tony Wroten had 14 for the Sixers. Sixers coach Brett Brown left the rookie known as MCW in the game for the fourth quarter. He missed nine of 11 shots and scored only 10 points through the first three quarters before beefing his point total in garbage time. "We were sloppy, we were careless," Brown said. "Some of that was a result of their good defence." Notes: Eagles WR DeSean Jackson was at the game. ... The Sixers failed to score 100 points for the first time this season. ... Curry had two turnovers after entering with a league-high 6.3 per game. His other triple-double came against the Clippers on Feb. 10, 2010 (36 points, 13 assists, 10 rebounds). ... The Warriors snapped a five-game losing streak in Philadelphia. Yeezy 700 Magnet Outlet . -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night. Fake Yeezy 700 Geode . Gomes drove in all three runs, including a go-ahead two-run homer in the eighth inning, and Cleveland rallied for a 3-2 win over the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. http://www.yeezy700outlet.com/discount-yeezy-700-vanta-online.html . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Venus Williams couldnt dig herself out of a hole this time and lost to Montreals Eugenie Bouchard 7-6 (6), 2-6, 6-4 at the Family Circle Cup on Thursday. The 33-year-old Williams had fought back in each of her first two matches to advance. She seemed to follow the same game-plan in this one, rallying from a set down to win the second set and lead 2-1 in the third. Thats when the 20-year-old Canadian, took over, breaking Williams serve twice down the stretch including the final game. "I think Ive shown to myself how mentally strong I can be," said Bouchard, seeded sixth at the Family Circle. "Today was really a mental battle. It was a bit ugly at times and tough on the court, but I fought through it." Bouchard finished things off by reaching Williams drop shot and pushing it into the open court for her first victory over the seven-time Grand Slam champion. "She played a lot more consistently than I did," Williams said. "I think my errors really hurt me a lot today. Just a lot of up and down, a lot of errors." Especially in two key stretches when it looked as if the 33-year-old Williams was ready to take control. Bouchard was ahead 5-3 in the opening set when Williams rallied and held two set points in the tiebreaker. But Bouchard won the next four points, including a crisp backhand for a winner to secure the set. When Williams moved on top in the third set, Bouchard did not panic but dug in to move on to her third quarter-final round this year. "Ive just kind of raised my game a little bit and was extra solid on those important points," Bouchard said. Bouchard will next face second-seed Jelena Jankovic, the 2007 Family Circle champion who at No. 8 in world is the highest-ranked player remaining in the tournament. Jankovic defeated Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic 7-5, 6-1. Jankovic has reached the Family Circle quarter-finals in six of the past seven seasons. Shes been beaten by a Williams sister each oof the last two years, falling to Venus in 2012 and to Serena in last years championship finals. Yeezy 700 v2 Black Online. Jankovic struggled early as the 20-year-old Tomljanovic fought off a set point to tie the opening set at 5-all. Jankovic then won eight of the next nine games to move forward. "I missed that overhead on my set point, which was kind of frustrating, and we levelled it at 5 5," Jankovic said. "But I was able to stay calm and regroup and finish that set. So that was very important." The loss ends a run of success for the Williams family on the courts here. Sister Serena was the two-time defending tournament champion before losing Tuesday night. Venus played with the Washington Kastles on the green clay to win the 2012 World Team Tennis title. Venus Williams had been bothered by an illness that she said limited her endurance this week. She had to come from behind in her first two matches here to face Bouchard and did not have enough stamina to wait out her opponents solid, flat ground strokes. "That kind of made it more challenging. I mean I think normally I would probably be able to challenge the points a little bit longer and just make her play more shots and just be more willing to play longer points," Williams said. Williams was the 2004 Family Circle champion. She reached the semifinals here last year where she lost to sister Serena, the eventual champion. Others advancing to the round of eight included third-seed Sara Errani, who outlasted Peng Shuai, 7-6 (6), 7-6 (5); No. 14 seed Andrea Petkovic,who topped fourth-seeded Sabine Lisicki 6-1, 6-0; unseeded Jana Cepelova, who defeated 13th-seed Elena Visnina 7-6 (4), 3-6, 6-3; and 12th-seed Daniela Hantuchova, who beat Teliana Pereira 6-2, 6-3. Errani rallied in each of her sets to eliminate Peng, the worlds top-ranked doubles player. For Cepelova, it was her second big victory of this event after knocking off world No. 1 Serena Williams in a stunner Tuesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz