Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

26.12.2019 04:16
the Raptors point guard Zitat · Antworten

TORONTO - American sports broadcaster ESPN caused the much maligned shot clock malfunction in the Toronto Raptors opening game of the playoffs. Nikola Pekovic Jersey . The day after the Raptors were mocked for the debacle, a Raptors official confirmed that an ESPN technician plugged into the same power source for the shot clocks, frying the power system. The Raptors had to go old-school, relying on announcer Herbie Kuhn to count down the 24 seconds on each possession after the clocks above the baskets died with 5:57 remaining in the third quarter of Torontos 94-87 playoff loss to the Brooklyn Nets. "Lets just put it this way, theyre not the worldwide leader in electricians," the Raptors official joked, when reporters probed him for the culprit. It was a play on ESPNs slogan: "The Worldwide Leader in Sports." The official later confirmed it was ESPN. Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment took blame for using the same power source for the primary and backup shot clocks. The damaged cables in the baskets were replaced and tested Sunday, and the primary and backup clocks are no longer using the same power source. The Raptors were mocked for the incident on social media and by traditional media, including ESPN. The broadcaster showed a split screen of the game, and announcer Herbie Kuhn counting down the seconds while looking at a stopwatch held by the official next to him. Players on both teams said the clock malfunction was a distraction. Kyle Lowry blamed it for rushing a shot late in the game. "Aw man, I heard Herbie counting down 5. . .4. . . 3. . . 2. . . 1," the Raptors point guard said. "It really is different when you cant see it, and youve got somebody saying 5. . . and hes counting down." Game 2 of the series is Tuesday in Toronto. The series heads to Brooklyn for Game 3 on Friday. Pooh Richardson Jersey . -- The Minnesota Twins have granted relief pitcher Matt Guerrier his unconditional release, making the 35-year-old right-hander a free agent. Jonny Flynn Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship. https://www.cheaptimberwolves.com/650j-tony-campbell-jersey-timberwolves.html . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith says his left knee feels "fine" and hopes to be ready to play Sunday against San Francisco in the NFC divisional playoffs. Smith says, "I will be all right. I should be OK." Smith, who has been coy about the injury all week and pulled some bizarre numbers out of thin air to describe his health, looked up at his jersey number Friday and joked ttheres an "89 per cent" chance hell play against the 49ers. Ryan Gomes Jersey. Smith had estimated Wednesday he was 71 per cent and then downgraded himself to 57 per cent on Thursday before finally saying that, "Honestly, I just randomly pick numbers." Smith said he ran about five routes in practice before it started raining hard. The receiver says, "I didnt want to aggravate it." ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz