Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

21.12.2019 04:26
Kim Martin Hasson turned aside all Zitat · Antworten

Sochi, Russia (SportsNetwork. Yeezy 350 v2 France .com) - There was clearly no looking ahead for the U.S. womens hockey team. The Americans accounted for the first 26 shots in their semifinal against Sweden and rolled to a 6-1 victory, earning a spot in the gold medal game on Thursday against either Canada or Switzerland. Alex Carpenter, Kacey Bellamy and Amanda Kessel scored to stake the Americans to a 3-0 lead before the Swedes even registered a shot against U.S. goaltender Jessie Vetter late in the opening period. The United States outshot Sweden by a whopping 70-9 count in the rout. Monique Lamoureux, Megan Bozek and Brianna Decker also scored for the Americans, who havent won gold since womens hockey made its Olympic debut at the 1998 Games in Nagano. Sweden has just one victory in 28 meetings with the U.S., but it was a big win -- a 3-2 shootout triumph in the 2006 Olympic semifinals. The Americans gained a measure of revenge four years later with a 9-1 rout of the Swedes in the 2010 Olympic semis. Anna Borgqvist was credited with the lone goal for Sweden late in the contest, spoiling Vetters shutout bid. Vetter finished with just eight saves. Valentina Wallner started in net for Sweden and was pulled after yielding five goals on 47 shots. Kim Martin Hasson turned aside all but one of the 23 shots she faced in relief, including a penalty shot by Jocelyne Lamoureux late in the third. The Americans grabbed a 1-0 lead on a power play. Kelli Stack carried the puck through the offensive zone along the right wing and circled behind the net before firing a pass into the slot for Carpenter, whose shot was headed wide but deflected off the skate of a Swedish defender and slid into the net. Bellamy increased the advantage just 1:06 later when a blast from the left point eluded a screened Wallner, and Kessel chipped in a rebound from the left side of the crease with 8:41 remaining in the period to make it 3-0. The Swedes took a timeout after the third goal and had a couple of chances on the power play late in the period, but managed just one harmless shot. An interference penalty on Swedens Pernilla Winberg early in the second period led to Monique Lamoureuxs power-play goal, and Bozeks point blast slid under Wallner with 7:43 left in the second for a 5-0 cushion. Wallner was pulled soon after. The Swedes finally snuck a shot past Vetter, as Borgqvist deflected an Emma Eliasson point shot into the back of the net with 6:56 remaining. The Americans had a hard time beating Martin Hasson, who made a nice pad save on Jocelyne Lamoureuxs penalty shot attempt. Lamoureux tried a spin move in front of the crease and Hasson kept the right pad extended to turn aside the backhand attempt. Martin Hasson finally yielded a goal with 3:02 to play when Deckers shot from the slot rang off the crossbar and Swedish defenseman Emilia Andersson inadvertently kicked it into her own net. Nike Pas Cher Chine Paypal .Mallais and his team out of Saint John defeated James Grattan 5-4 in Fredericton.The 2015 Tim Hortons Brier from Feb. Vapormax Pas Cher Chine .com) - Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio State next season. http://www.pascherbasketnike.fr/france-vapormax-solde.html . Off-season additions Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley did not train with the club today, prompting Nelsen to declare its too early to tell if either will be ready for Saturday.The Vancouver Canucks have dodged a serious injury to top prospect Bo Horvat, as Horvata€?s shoulder is not broken following a heavy hit from Edmontona€?s Tyler Pitlick. a€?Ita€?s good news. We were worried for sure, I thought it could be worse than that, but I think ita€?s just a contusion.a€? said head coach Willie Desjardins. a€?But ita€?s big that ita€?s not broken. Ita€?ll be a couple days for sure and I wouldna€?t be surprised if ita€?s a little longer. It seemed pretty sure.a€? Horvat has impressed in the preseason and seems likely to have a spot on the Canucks opening-day roster. The 19-year-old is not eligible to be sent to the AHL, and a fourth year in the OHL may not be the best route for Horvat. Forward Hunter Shinkaruk is heading to the AHL, as the Canucks assigned the 19-year-old to Utica on Friday. Shinkaruk turns 20 on October 13th. Shinkaruk had a strong preseason, with two goals and two assists in four games, but Canucks brass felt the extra playing time and responsibilities in Utica would serve Shinkaruk well. a€?I think that ita€?s a young guy and hea€?s got to get mmore of an all-around game to come up here,a€? said Desjardins. Basket Yeezy 350 V2. . a€?I thought he was good offensively. I thought there were times that he showed really well. And thata€?s what we want out of him. We want to be a guy who loves to score, whoa€?s quick on the attack a€“ and I think he showed us those things. But I think he needs more experience at the pro level. He sat out last year for quite a bit of the year, so hea€?s been out a while. So to get his game to the best it can be, he needs a little bit more time.a€? Desjardins admitted on Friday that Shinkaruk needed to improve his play away from the puck. a€?I think ita€?s hard for young guys. There were a couple things defensively that maybe hurt him a little bit. What you want as a young player, is when you get here you want to be able to stay. And you dona€?t want to come up and lose your confidence and that could really hurt your career. I think hea€?ll get more confidence next time hea€?s up by playing in the AHL.a€? Canucks close the preseason on Saturday night, against the Oilers. TSN1040 has the call at 7:00. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz