Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

21.12.2019 04:21
a trip through California for the floundering Flyer Zitat · Antworten

Thumbs up to this week’s “Saturday Star”—it’s the Chicago Blackhawks’ $2,000,000 bargain-basement buy, Brad Richards. Chicago Blackhawks Gear . His two goals sparked the Hawks to Saturday’s 4-1 win at Los Angeles, so Chicago goes home with 10 of a possible 12 points from its annual “circus trip.” There’s a line about the Ringling Brothers’ three rings at the United Center and the Blackhawks’ goal of three rings in six years—a line begging to be forgotten, I think. But there’s no doubt the successful swing through six Western Conference cities found the Hawks at their best, and what better way to end the trip than to beat the Kings and erase some of the sting left over from last season’s playoff loss. As for Richards, he has to think there’s no better place to be than where he is right now, in the middle of a line with Patrick Kane and Kris Versteeg. With the Rangers’ buyout money tucked away, Richards is giving the Hawks a nice fit into the salary cap structure and exactly what they wanted in a number-two centre, and much more than what two million bucks can buy any other way. Thumbs down to players who voice their support for coaches on the hot seat and think they’re saving their jobs. Philadelphia’s Craig Berube is the latest to read rumours of his imminent departure, and Wayne Simmonds is the Flyers’ player most vocal in his support for the coach. I’m guessing Ron Hextall is the same as any general manager who feels pressure to put an end to losing ways and hears dressing-room advice for what he should or shouldn’t do—his thoughts would go something like this: “You like the coach and you don’t want him fired? Play better, start winning”. Truth be told, Hextall could also shrug his shoulders and point to the owner’s suite, as if to say, “Mr. Snider is the guy you have to convince, but don’t bother trying him, either”. Flyers did nothing but try the patience of Snider and Hextall by taking the Rangers’ one-two weekend punch, and now there’s a trip through California for the floundering Flyers. Actions, not words. Custom Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys .While Rosberg is coming off a strong victory at the Brazilian Grand Prix, Hamilton is dwelling on a mistake that ended his streak of five consecutive wins and kept him from increasing his advantage. Chicago Blackhawks Pro Shop . -- Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach. https://www.cheapblackhawks.com/ . The All Blacks played their best rugby of recent years when they beat South Africa 38-27 in Johannesburg two weeks ago, clinching the Rugby Championships in a match which has been hailed as one of the best ever played.ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Even when she hits a wall, Serena Williams cant be stopped. An exhausted Williams managed to hang on to beat Jelena Jankovic 6-4, 2-6, 6-4 on Saturday and will play Li Na in the final of the WTA Championships. Li Na advanced to her first WTA Championships final by sweeping past 2011 winner Petra Kvitova 6-4, 6-2, setting up a showdown between the two oldest players in the tournament. Williams was in obvious discomfort throughout the match, moving poorly on court, walking slowly and holding her face in a towel during changeovers. "Last night I was in my hotel and I was lying down, and I just hit a wall. I literally felt like I just hit a wall," Williams said. "I was so tired just even standing. I think I played a lot of tennis this year, so I dont know. After a while I just felt like a big rush of air just come out of me, and I really had to pull myself through that match. I dont know how I did it." Jankovic, who said she was battling a cold herself, was unable to take advantage of Williams weakness and the American is one win from her fourth WTA Championship and 11th title of the year. Williams has won 77 of 81 matches this year. Jankovic wasnt convinced Williams tiredness was genuine. "For some reason, every time she starts losing, she starts serving slower or not running for certain balls. Thats something that, you know, as a player you have to pay attention to. Its not the first time when we played that shes doing this," Jankovic said. "But, when its an important moment, a huge serve comes up, so you have to be on alert every time. You never know if shes going to come slow or a really fast one. "Shes the No. 1 player in the world, and she plays so well. Shes by far the best player. "But I think, winning or losing, you have to be up there and be a good sportsman." Jankovic also pointed out that Williams had won all of her previous matches in straight sets -- and Jankovic had spent a total of five hours, 41 minutes on court, more than two hours more than Williams. Williams also had Friday off, while Jankovic plaayed. Fake Blackhawks Jerseys. Williams wasted a match point and failed to serve out the match at 5-2 and Jankovic won two straight games. Williams squandered two more match points before finally closing it out with a smash. "In the third set, it was 5-1 for her, and I was one point away to level it to 5-all, and she hit that ace which was such a great angle, and unfortunately I lost 6-4 in the third," said the seventh-seeded Jankovic, who is back in the top 10 after three years. While hitting 40 winners, Williams had the identical number of unforced errors. Jankovic had 22 winners -- and 22 unforced errors. By reaching the final, Li made sure of rising to a career-high No. 3 ranking, a jump of two places and the highest ranking for an Asian woman. Li said she started the year with the goal of making it into the top three. "I catch my goal, lucky or happy in the last tournament I make it, so pretty good ending for 2013," the Chinese said. Like Williams, Li is unbeaten in four matches, after failing to advance from the group stage in the previous two years. But she is 1-9 against Williams in previous matches. Williams, 32, and Li, 31, are the two oldest players in the elite, eight-woman tournament, while the fifth-seeded Kvitova is the youngest at 23. "Right now Im on E (empty)," Li said. "Im going to try to put some gas in the tank tonight, go to the gas station and fill up and try. And I think I will be ready. I have to be. I have no choice. "Im really proud that I was even able to stay out there today. And, you know, tomorrow is the final, so everyone gets pumped up. "Were both in our 30s and both playing the best tennis of our career. Were still getting better." Making her eighth appearance in the event, Williams is looking to become the first player to successfully defend the title since Justine Henin in 2007. Henin was also the last to win 10 titles in a season, in 2007. And she is the first woman player to make $10 million in a single season; as a runner-up she will have collected $11.3 million, as champion, $12.3 million. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz