Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
ylq Offline

interessiert

19.12.2019 08:01
er was bullied by the se Zitat · Antworten

During the winter vacation, the teacher asked us to read a few books. What I read was-Ender's Game. I was a little disgusted at first and couldn't understand. But later, after reading a few pages with patience, I was deeply attracted by the storyline inside. First of all, this is an undergraduate fantasy novel written by the famous American author Orson Coster Card "Ander's Game" is one of his outstanding works. "Ander's Game" tells the protagonist Ander Viking entered the "combat school" at the age of six. Captain, after a series of training, Ender with extraordinary combat talent, let everyone look at him and entered the command school in advance Cigarettes Online. The simulation training is testing Ander's willpower and endurance. When he was almost on the verge of collapse, the war began in a way that Ender had never thought of ... In the book, Ender faced the injustice of the instructors and seniors. He never gave up. In the face of pressure, he chose to endure and endure, and persist and then !! In the face of the instructor's isolation from him Marlboro Gold, he did not fear or flinch. Facing isolation, he chose independence. At the end of the story, Ender learns that all the exercises he goes through are real warfare. He killed every living thing, and his comrades left him one by one. Every command of him controlled my life, every bullet was harvesting Newport Cigarettes Coupons... he collapsed. "Ander's Game" taught us a lot of flash points-patience, persistence and independence. Perhaps because of the pressure of learning, we often become furious because of small details. But what do we all compare to the pressure that Ender faces? Since Ender can endure, then why don't we learn proper endurance? Ender will insist, which is also a flash point. Persistence is victory. We often hear these words, but do we really do it? Ender was bullied by the senior and he persisted; when the instructor was isolated, he persisted. Independence is another point. Due to the advancement of the times, many of us live a life of clothes to stretch out our hands and open our mouths, but even then we must learn to be independent. It was because of his independence that Ender made him understand that when he was fighting, he had no backup. If he wanted to live, he could only rely on himself. Either a big victory or displacement
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz