Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

17.12.2019 04:37
who was an assistant on the Celtics Zitat · Antworten

OCALA, Fla. Draymond Green Jersey . - Ha Na Jang went from qualifier to leader in just a few days at the LPGA season opener.And it surprised no one.The 22-year-old South Korean, ranked 21st in the world, shot a 7-under 65 in the second round of the Coates Golf Championship on Thursday and opened up a four-shot lead over Stacy Lewis heading into the third round.Jang has full status on the LPGA Tour. But because the opener isnt a full-field event, she had to qualify last Saturday. Her extra time at Golden Golf & Ocala Equestrian Club certainly paid dividends. She made one bogey in two rounds, and responded to that miscue with birdies on two of the next three holes.I hope to play well these next two days so people get to know who I am, Jang said through an interpreter.The start of the second round was delayed 90 minutes because of frost, and the interruption prevented 50 players from completing 18 holes. They will return Friday morning to finish.Jang might not want to wait to get back on the course. She sank a curl-in, 25-footer on her final hole in near-dark conditions to get to 12-under 132.Although Jang is technically a rookie, she has plenty of experience. Her best LPGA finish was third in the 2014 Evian Championship last year. She also won six tournaments in five seasons on the KLPGA Tour and finished tied for 42nd at the Korean Womens Open as a 12-year-old.Lewis, one of three players to shoot 66 in the opening round, was 8 under heading into Fridays third round.I just didnt play quite as well today, said Lewis, the first American since Betsy King in 1993 to sweep the Rolex player of the year award, the Vare Trophy and the money list title last season.World No. 2 Lydia Ko and Azahara Munoz were five back at 7 under. So were Angela Stanford and Austin Ernst, but they had holes to finish.I was super rusty, said Ko, who played with her left thumb taped. For a moment, I didnt even know if I would be able to play ... I had zero feel. Its kind of good that its back to normal. I tried to work hard in the three weeks I had to prepare for this.Much of the attention — the opener drew big crowds in horse country — was focused on players off the leaderboard.Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, likely made the cut. She birdied No. 18th to get to 4 over, which is expected to be safe. Woods is playing her first tournament with full-time status, although she got in on a sponsors exemption because she didnt have enough priority to make the 120-player field.Its definitely important for me to play well this week and get started off good, Woods said.Woods would be in much better shape if not for the par-4 13th, one of eight tribute holes at Golden Ocala. No. 13 resembles the 17th at St. Andrews, the Road Hole, and its gotten the best of Woods in two rounds. Shes 3 over on No. 13, including a double-bogey Thursday.That hole kicked my butt this week, she said. If I play it (Friday), Im definitely going to get revenge on it.Paula Creamer had no trouble with the par-3 sixth, a replica of No. 16 at Augusta National. Using a 5-iron from 162 yards, Creamer notched her second ace in tour play.It didnt come with any bonus gifts, though.I made my hole-in-one at Augusta, she said. I go, Wheres my car? But I guess having a hole-in-one at Augusta is better than a car. ... Thats why you play. You play for that perfect moment.Reigning U.S. Womens Open champion Michelle Wie rebounded from even par in the first round with a 2-under 70 on Thursday.A lot of stupid mistakes, Wie said. But at the same time, you know, I just felt like its kind of good to get it out of the way. You make the mistakes and OK, Im not going to do that next time. ... Just stupid errors here and there, but Im excited for the weekend. Gus Williams Jersey . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. Warriors Jerseys 2020 . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. https://www.cheapwarriors.com/739o-manute-bol-jersey-warriors.html . John Albert Elway, 24, was booked into jail early Saturday morning after an incident near a college campus in downtown Denver, according to jail records.BOSTON - Letting Doc Rivers go to the Los Angeles Clippers was the first sign. Getting rid of Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett clinched it. The Boston Celtics are rebuilding. The Celtics have agreed to the terms of a deal that would send the two remaining members of the Big Three that won the 2008 NBA title to the Brooklyn Nets for a package of draft picks and players. Garnett is a future Hall of Famer, but its Pierces departure that signals the end of an era for the leagues most-decorated franchise. Garnett and Pierce will go to Brooklyn as soon as the deal can be finalized on July 10. Yahoo Sports, which first reported the talks, said the Nets would also get veteran Jason Terry from Boston and send Gerald Wallace, Kris Joseph, the expiring deal of Kris Humphries and first-round picks in 2014, 2016 and 2018 to the Celtics. Boston is left with Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and Avery Bradley, along with Jared Sullinger and first-round draft pick Kelly Olynyk, a 7-footer from Gonzaga. "Its sad to see everybody leave Boston. You just want them to go someplace where they have a chance to win, and they have," Rivers said at Clippers draft headquarters late Thursday night. "Its a great trade for Boston, too; not now, later. Danny wanted to rebuild, and thats what hes doing." The longest-tenured member of the Celtics, Pierce is the teams captain, a 10-time All-Star and a likely Hall of Famer. He is the second-leading scorer in the history of the NBAs most-decorated franchise, and also is in the teams top seven in rebounds, assists, steals, games and minutes played. Garnett is also a future Hall of Famer, though only the last six years of his career were in Boston. Its Pierce, who slipped to 10th in the 1998 draft and has been a Celtic ever since, who had a chance to spend his entire career with the franchise and add his name to a list that includes Hall of Famers Larry Bird, Bill Russell and John Havlicek. (But not Bob Cousy, Robert Parish or even Red Auerbach.) "(Its) sort of sad. You hate to see it," said Chicago Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau, who was an assistant on the Celtics 2008 championship team. &"But thats the NBA. Jerry Lucas Jersey. Its constant change, and you have to be ready to adapt. I think what Paul Pierce did for that franchise and Kevin — I thinks its good for them. They have an opportunity to continue on. "Good for the Celtics, where they can start their rebuilding." Pierce was drafted in the Rick Pitino era when the Celtics, already in the midst of the longest championship drought in franchise history, were a year removed from the second-worst record in the NBA (a mark that was not good enough to land them the top prize in the draft, Tim Duncan). He helped the team reach the Eastern Conference finals in 2002. But, convinced that they were not likely to go farther, Ainge was brought in the next year to tear things apart again. Boston plummeted back into the NBA lottery and again bad luck prevented them from landing a franchise player like Kevin Durant. Instead, Ainge swung deals for Garnett and Allen that earned the Celtics their NBA-record 17th championship in the very first year. But Garnett was injured the next year, and Kendrick Perkins went down in Game 6 of the finals in 2010, when the Celtics lost to the Los Angeles Lakers in seven games. Then came two eliminations by Miami and, after five straight division titles, a third-place finish and first-round loss to the New York Knicks. Ainge was convinced that the time had come to start over. Rivers exit was negotiated with the Clippers, landing Boston a first-round draft choice in 2015 and freeing the Celtics from the $21 million remaining on his contract. Tim Hardaway, a scout for the Miami Heat, said: "We dont have to worry about Boston no more." Not next year, at least. But the Celtics will have two first-round picks in four of the next five drafts, including the loaded one expected for next year. "The Celtics wanted draft picks and they wanted to drop contracts. I was one of those contracts," Rivers said from California on Friday in an interview with CBS radio in Boston. "Its a hard thing to do, but I think its the right thing to do." ___ Follow Jimmy Golen on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jgolen ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz